Number of views:
Organics decomposing agent
Number of views:
Product serial number
1、 Product mechanism:
According to the characteristics of low temperature after harvest and the basic requirements of temperature for microbial growth in the cold region of Northeast China, the technology introduced high-efficiency lignocellulose degradation bacteria from abroad and the strains independently developed by our company for compatibility and fermentation expansion culture, and developed the high-efficiency straw ripening fungus "Fung No.1".
The straw ripening agent of "Yufeng No.1" consists of three parts: low-temperature starter group, high-temperature fermentation group and nutrition activator. The bacteria contained in the agent can keep activity at 80 ℃, and realize straw composting at - 10 ℃. After returning the decomposed straw to the field, it can increase the soil fertility, improve the soil ecology, promote the crop growth, inhibit the pathogenic bacteria in the soil and reduce the soil borne diseases.
2、 Product features:
- The number of effective viable bacteria is more than 1 billion CUF / g.
- The temperature of the reactor can be increased to over 50 ℃ in 72 hours under the condition of 0 ℃ ambient temperature.
- The compound culture of strains is scientific and reasonable, and the species and proportion of strains can be allocated according to the nutrients of different materials, which has the characteristics of strong pertinence and short maturity time.
- It can save the use of glucose, sucrose, molasses, protein and other "detonators".
Effectively kill the eggs and weed seeds, and eliminate the environmental pollution caused by straw burning.
- In the process of ripening, it releases available nutrients, and a large number of amino acids, organic acids, vitamins, polysaccharides, enzymes, plant hormones, plant antibiotics and other substances to promote plant growth.
3、 Application effect:
- It contains decomposing bacteria, which can decompose hemicellulose, cellulose, lignin, which are not easy to decompose, into inorganic components that are easy to be absorbed and utilized by plants, so as to promote the early emergence of seedlings, quick seedling initiation and easy survival of transplanting.
- Improve soil activity, avoid crop deficiency, inhibit the growth of harmful pathogens, reduce the use of pesticides and fertilizers, and reduce production costs.
- Neutralize the pH value of soil, activate the soil, improve the soil strength, increase the permeability and water absorption of soil.
- It is a member of the natural ecosystem of plants, and plays a role of mutual promotion and mutual benefit when combined with agricultural measures.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table